9 CHARGED IN DUTCHESS COUNTY, NYC UNDERAGE PROSTITUTION RING
Nine people were arrested after a 10-month investigation into a sex-trafficking ring thatused underage girls and catered to clients across the state, including johns in Dutchess County andNew York City. Investigators believe the trafficking ring has been rendered inoperable withWednesday's arrests, but the investigation is ongoing and may lead to more arrests.
- Lynnette Tilden, 25, of Oneida County - felony sex trafficking
- Edward Tilden, 30, of Oneida County - felony sex trafficking
- Alexandria Davall, 23, of Oneida County - felony sex trafficking
- Michael J. Olsen, 28, of Verona - felony third-degree criminal sex acts
- David J. Jamrosz, 56, of New York Mills - felony third-degree criminal sex acts
- Michael J. Curcio, 22, of Whitesboro - felony third-degree rape
- Rosheen A. Brooks, 32, of Utica - felony third-degree rape
Two other men were charged with misdemeanor endangering the welfare of a child. The sex-trafficking charges carry a maximum sentence of up to 25 years in prison onconviction. Those convicted of sex trafficking, criminal sex acts and rape must register assex offenders.