Email Alert Registration
Register below to receive sex offender email alerts.
After registering for the program and selecting specific zip codes, you will receive an email alert with a link to the page on our website where you can view the entire notification.
After you have completed the registration process you will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours. If you do not receive an email confirming your registration it may be because it is being automatically sent to your bulk or junk mail folders so be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Be aware that most sexual victimization happens with someone a child or an adult has an established and trusting relationship with. Use this information to be made aware of those offenders who are registered and open up a dialogue about prevention. Go to the prevention area of our website and learn specific skills you can use to protect yourself and your children from sexual abuse.
Parents for Megan's Law and the Crime Victim Center hereinafter referred to as ("PFML") and ("CVC") MAKES THIS INFORMATION AVAILABLE WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS:
- NO WARRANTIES. PFML/CVC disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied,in providing for public use any services, materials, information, graphics, products, or processes contained in or made possible through this web site. PFML/CVC does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, currency, or the appropriateness for use for any general or particular purpose, of this web site or its contents. Without limitation, PFML/CVC does not warrant such contents or any use of thereof would not violate or infringe upon the rights of others.
- ACCURACY AND CONTINUITY OF SERVICE. PFML/CVCin no way guarantees the completeness or accuracy of any information provided, and makes no promise or warranty, whether express or implied, PFML/CVC is under no obligation to maintain or update the information contained in or made available through this web site. PFML/CVC reserves the right to suspend or discontinue this service at any time, or to elect to charge a fee for access or use. As a condition of using the information or materials contained herein, the user assumes the obligation to verify all information or material relied upon by the user.
- EXTERNAL LINKS; PERSONAL OPINIONS. The contents of this web site may contain text, hypertext and other links to other web sites and other information residing on computers that are not owned or controlled by PFML/CVC. Such links are not supervised nor reviewed by PFML/CVC. The contents, including without limitation any information, endorsements of products or services, materials or personal opinions appearing on such external sites are neither controlled, sponsored, nor approved by PFML/CVC. PFML/CVC specifically disavows legal responsibility for what a user may find on another site, and disavows legal responsibility for personal opinions of individuals posted on any such site, whether or not operated by PMFL/CVC, established for the purpose of permitting free exchange of personal opinions.
- COPYRIGHT LIMITATIONS. PFML has made the content of these pages available to the public and anyone may view,copy or distribute information found here without obligation to PFML, unless otherwise stated on particular materials or information to which a restriction on free use may apply. However, PFML makes no warranty that materials contained herein are free of Copyright claims or other restrictions or limitations on free use or display. It is strongly recommended by PFML that the user make a diligent inquiry regarding copyright claims or other restrictions placed on the materials and information for this site.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK OF USE. A user of any information contained on PFML/CVC's web site assumes the risk of use or reliance on such information. Neither PFML/CVC, its employees, board of directors, staff, volunteers or agents shall be liable for any damages for viewing, distributing, or copying of materials on its site made available to the public, including indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- MONITORING OF SYSTEM; NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. PFML/CVC's web site is subject to monitoring at all time to assure proper functioning of the site, to provide security for the site's operation, to protect the integrity of the information contained therein, to prevent any unauthorized use of or access to the contents of the site, and to deter and investigate any violations of law involving the site. There is no reasonable expectation of privacy in the use of this web site.
- FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE. Any person choosing to use this web site or seeking access to any of the contents of this site expressly consents to be subject to the jurisdiction of the State of New York. Any dispute arising therefrom shall be decided under the laws and in the courts of the State of New York.
CONFIDENTIALITY CLAUSE. It is the intent of PFML/CVC not to provide information regarding the users of this web site to any association, organization, government agency, agency or individual other than PFML/CVC. The user understands however that PFM/CVCL may be under an obligation to comply with Court orders or government agency subpoena with respect to user information. I AM OVER 18, I UNDERSTAND AND I AGREE AND WISH TO SEARCH THE SEX OFFENDER DATABASE.
"ANY PERSON WHO USES INFORMATION IN THIS REGISTRY TO INJURE, HARASS OR COMMIT A CRIMINAL ACT AGAINST ANY PERSON INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRY OR ANY OTHER PERSON IS SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION."
- PFML/CVC updates this information regularly, to try to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, this information can change quickly. You are cautioned that the information provided on this site is information of record and may not reflect the current residence, status, or other information regarding a registrant (offender). PFML/CVC has not considered or assessed the specific risk of re-offense with regard to any individual prior to his or her inclusion within this registry, and has made no determination that any individual included in the Registry is currently dangerous. Individuals included within the registry are included solely by virtue of their conviction record and state laws. The main purpose of providing this data on the Internet is to make the information more easily available and accessible, not to warn about any specific individual.