1 (888) 275-7365
The Suffolk County Crime Victims Center (CVC) is a program of Parents for Megan's Law which provides vital information and multi-agency service referrals for support and assistance to all victims of violent crime, all victims of hate crime and elderly, minor and disabled victims of property crime. The CVC will also assist you in completion of required documents to secure reimbursement for medical and essential personal property expenses related to the crime.
If you, your child or someone you know is a victim of crime, we can help you. There is absolutely no cost for services.
Support services are provided to survivors of homicide victims and adult and child victims of assault, sexual assault, child physical and sexual abuse, domestic violence, hate crime, motor vehicle (DWI), motor vehicle (non DWI), stalking, kidnapping, human trafficking, terrorism, arson, robbery and confrontational burglary.
Click Here To see Our Public Service Announcement:
How the Suffolk County Crime Victims Center Can Help You
- 24 Hour Hate Crime Hotline (631) 626-3156
(170 different languages)
- 24 Hour Rape Crisis Hotline and for all victims of violent crime
(631) 332-9234 (170 different languages)
- Assistance in filing for New York State crime victims compensation
claims which relate to personal injury, death and loss of essential personal property
- Office of Victim Services emergency awards, expedited approvals and advocacy
- Counseling for child and adult victims of violent crime.
- Criminal justice system advocacy
- Systematic outreach to community organizations, schools, houses of worship, consulates, government and criminal justice agencies, libraries and mental health providers.
- Multilingual Services (170 languages)
- U Visa Application referrals and support
- Prevention Education
Download Literature and Brochures Here:
Hate Crime Task Force Recommendations
Call today to speak with an advocate (631) 689-2672. Hablamos Español and 170 different languages.
Crime Victims Center Brochure
Centro de Victimas de Crimen
Hate Crime Advocacy and Outreach Program
Programa de Abogacía y Información de Crímenes de odio
How to Obtain an Order of Protection in Suffolk County Family Court
Getting a U-Visa - Immigration Help for Crime Victims
Cómo obtener una visa- Ayuda inmigratoria para victimas de crimen
Out of State advocacy and referrals are available.