BASE RELEASES MORE NAMES
The names of five airmen who have been charged with possession of child pornography were released by F.E. Warren Air Force Base on Friday. This release comes three days after the sentencing of another airman, Lt. Harold Henderson, in Casper on Tuesday. He now faces 12 years in prison for receipt and possession of child pornography. The five airmen charged are:
- Chief Master Sgt. William M. Elliott, security forces manager for the 90th Security Forces squadron. He is being held in a federal prison in Akron, Colorado.
- Airman 1st Class Wesley J. Snellgrove, the facility's flight support and technician for missile maintenance for the 90th Maintenance Squadron. He is being held in the Laramie County jail.
- Airman 1st Class Drew F. Moravec, general duties airman for the 790th Missile Security Forces Squadron. After his detention hearing, he was returned to a federal prison in Sterling, Colorado.
- Airman 1st Class Patrick M. Young, security forces response team member for the 790th Missile Security Forces Squadron.
- Senior Airman Denton M. Stevens, a remote display operator for the 90th Security Forces Squadron. He is not currently in custody.
Only three of the five, Elliot, Snellgrove and Moravec, are being prosecuted in the federal court system. Young and Stevens will be tried in the military courts.
According to Air Force officials, these cases do not appear to be linked.
Comments are closed.